Thursday, October 25, 2007

My new favorite colors

I'm so much in love with my new set of favorite colors..White black and turquoise..so far I did not have turquoise CS but on a recent raid to my LSS I found some...and then I already had this great freebie by Pirates and Pixies which was turquoise.

So then I had decided to do Angel's birthday blog challenge..but she has 17 card sketches up already and I was too lazy..but if you're up for the challenge go check out her blog..she has some HUGE blog candy and the loot keeps going bigger and bigger..the biggest blog candy I've seen so far..
And so I found another card sketch..this time on Carla's blog. And whatever came together was fabulous. I think this is my best card yet!!razz

I know this is a bad pic...my camera batteries are out. And I promise to get a better pic in the morning. The sentiment is handwritten...I could have fooled ya...

i gotta thank Carla for the fabulous sketch. Thanks Girl!!ETA-- here's the pic from the cam...the colors look way different. Well that's ok..the card's gorgeous..

Until later...don't forget to leave a comment for the blog candy..one day to go..check out the posts below!

2 comments:

  1. ~Carla~ www.moralia.wordpress.comOctober 26, 2007 at 9:00 PM

    LOVE this card!! The colour combo makes everything pop!! Gorgeous!! Thanks for trying out my sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really I love , the colors and all the papers you used, great card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...