Saturday, February 16, 2008

Card for Katharina's challenge

These days I'm into making cards for challenges. Well a good candy always inspires me lol..hehe

Here's the card...I turned the bear around and wanted him to shout yahoo! while doing a cartwheel..but nevertheless, he's still on his hands..and looks like almost doing a cartwheel..I love stamps where you can use them in different poses..

So, the card uses patterned paper from Papermania's collosal paper pack..which I won from jenny (Hi) and the sentiment is handwritten..don't have much of sentiments..not for long...I have a huge order coming from Hearts and soul rubber stamps...mostly sentiments..and for 1.50$ a stamp..I've got nothing to lose...

Why do I always get sidetracked..coz I'm a big chatterbox!!!

Ok end of the story..here's the card!



Sorry the image is not good, had to scan it, since my mom has my camera. I liked how the mound of grass turned out...I used a mask to stipple green ink onto it and using my black pen, drew random bits of grass. The clouds too were stippled using a reverse mask (the leftover paper, after cutting a scallop oval) and works good..

Katharina, here's the card for your challenge! hope you like it...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tejal,
    This is a wonderful card. I really love the way you used the bear stamp. It's funny, but I haven't thought of using some of my stamps in such a different position :)
    Thanks for playing and good luck for friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found a great bargain
    Great job on the card

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, this is also a very nice card!!
    If you want to do another challenge, look at my new blog.
    I started with a new one with sketches.
    This is my new blog: http://paperminutes.blogspot.com

    LG, Heike

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...