Saturday, February 9, 2008

First Fell card!




Did I tell you that Monika sent me a few stamped images of Bella's? yup she did, and she also sent me fishafella images...
and now I proudly present my first fella card...and my first kickstand card..I think that' what they're called..

And the fish stamp is a stamp that Sari sent, all the way from Sweden...Thanks girl!
The sentiment is handwritten. The border doddled around ..
Watercolored with my Fabercastell pencils and aquapainter.
The happy birthday DP is another candy from Jenny Moors from UK..Thank you Jenny!

This is the best week...I've gotten so many gifts from all of my friends, I'm overwhelmed by their generosity.
Thank you all, my PSF (I don't know who coined that terms, but hey if the shoe fits...)

2 comments:

  1. I love those fish stamp...Tejal please post me some images of it..!!And was that man drwan or is it a stamp..???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...