Wednesday, July 9, 2008

shiny butterfly

Don't know why my obsession with glitter and butterflies goes, but it is and I love it. Love glitter..every card I make has to have a bit of glitter..

so does this card which I made after eons. Digiscrapping is so easy, no mess that I got completely lazy in making cards. here's one..I had this idea of butterflies flying out of
a window..don't know how much I could get in the card..but here it is ...decide for yourself.




In case you're wondering about the swirls, those are photoshop brushes I got for being a part of the Green Bulb Gang, at Graphics Illustrations.
Lots of freebies, Discounts. I love this swirls-stars brush that came as a freebie.

Here's a close up of my glitter and butterflies.




Credits:
Paper-DCWV floral stack
Sentiment - Heart and Soul rubber stamps
Butterfly image- unknown(gifted by Michele), Faber castell watercolor pencils, niji waterbrush, uniball signo silver glitter pen
ribbon stamp-hampton arts.

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is beautiful! Those butterflies are stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tejal :) Great card! Thanks for using and crediting my stamp :) Hope all is well with you! God Bless....<>< Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love butterflies and glitter too. I hardly know any girl that doesn't.

    Lovely card and cool brushes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...