Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happyness


I just wanted to make a layout for us, for him, was feeling very low since both of us are miles apart...while thinking of all the things positive..I got this layout in my head..took me 1 hour to make...who says digiscrapping saves times..it just saves the mess...but I loved making it.

I think both of us need some more pictures with each other, I'm tired of still scrapping with my engagement pics...That is not even how I look like in real life...maybe reel life...heheh!

The journaling reads " Happyness is being with you, being in your arms, Being tickled breathless, matching my wits against yours, endless conversations, your need to protect me, the need to crack dirty jokes at the drop of a hat..Knowing I have a lifetime of laughter and love with you around me, Looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you...That's what Happyness is"

Feeling good now!!!



Credits

All kit is by Shabby Princess- Harvest Spice

3 comments:

  1. Just stunning! I love your flowers and the page layout. I'll have to try digi scrapping one day. It really looks real. And really beautiful! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is absolutely beautiful, ove the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...