Saturday, August 14, 2010

RAK's and a request!

I just received some fabulous mail yesterday..my first student i.e. my lil couz sister sent me a gorgeous card. Last time I had gone back home, I taught her the basics of parchment craft and she is such a natural. This time hopefully I'll get time to teach her coloring!
 

That is one gorgeous doily..just love it. Thanks girl.
 

I have to say I'm sorry for not posting this next card for so long..I received it so long back, but it got lost with the papers I'd kept aside. Yesterday when I opened the stack to take those papers out, I found this..Thanks so much Priya for this super card and for those rocking papers!!
 


 Love this quote! Thanks so much Priya. 

On another note, 4 of us..Shalini, Smita, me and Spardha are in a contest at Paperworks and Co. Blog. Our cards are going to be submitted from 15-18th. Each one will attempt one challenge. And then the voting will begin on 22nd -28th Aug. You will be able to vote for top 3 cards in each of the four challenges. And we will need your votes to win! 
I will be posting details on when and how to vote, but please stand by us as we attempt something like this with the least amount of supplies. 
Good luck all Indie Stampers!!

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mkes u feel so spcl wen u recieve such lovely handmade stuff...id so love to be ur student for parchment craft... Also all the very best to all 4 of u...im sure u r going to rock...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥ Olá, amiga!
    Passei para uma visitinha... amei!
    Está tudo muito lindo, criativo e de bom gosto.
    Bom fim de semana!
    Tudo de bom!!!♥
    Beijinhos.
    Itabira♥♥
    ♥♥Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work , lucky you Tejal, surrounded by talent:) xx
    p.s good luck with the challenges:) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey....I found the butterfly. Obviously I was looking at the wrong place. C.U.T.E. As for the challenge....YAY! Go for it. Count on me to be right there cheering the four of you on. Best Wishes. Thanks for posting the card too. I'm happy to call you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful paper doily!! Do post a tutorial when you time on the parchment art :)

    And we are with you...go for it!! All the best to all 4 of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such pretty cards... that parchment by Ekta is totally Rocking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Parchment work done by ur czn is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...