Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hey

Long time no see..two weeks of vacation for hubby means no time for me to play with my cards and stamps! Phew that vacation is coming to an end, so hopefully I'll get some time in the next week to create..
Hope everyone had a rocking holiday season...

I'll just leave you with a beautiful card that arrived on my doorstep as I came home from my vacations..

Pic from Ujjwal's blog.
This beautiful card came to me from Ujjwal. Love the simplicity of it..truly stunning! Thanks so much girl!

9 comments:

  1. Glad you like it!! Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tejal, good to 'see' you back:0)
    Thank you for your very kind remarks on my blog. Lets hope you are going to have lots of crafty time for yourself now, :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s sorry for got to say what a pretty card for you by Ujjwal, nice :0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. Would love to learn stamping from you. Can you please tell where can I get good stamp pads?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you, Tejal! I recognized that card right away. Ujjwal's card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your kind words Tejal..made me feel really better..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tejal, came across this on Etsy...the seller is closing shop and is selling loads of stuff for $1 each! Check it out if you are interested -
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/SillyLilly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! Thanks for stopping by my blog and all the nice things you said :)
    Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!! this is totally hard for me to resist! love the sea blue and the simplycity! i wish i could do something like this!.my hands always itchy want to add this and that :P

    HUGS
    YN

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...