Friday, November 19, 2010

A Quick Card

I needed a very quick anniversary card, since I'd totally forgotten to make one for my very sweet friend. We've met like 3 times in the last 14 yrs, but never forget to keep in touch over the phone, a simple text or just a hello. What better card to make than CASE my own card, which is a CASE of Erum's card!!


A close up of the bling bling!!


It is fast to make and quick to embellish! This time around I wanted to play with my favorite color combination- white, black and turquoise..and it looks fab..a little bit of bling never hurt anyone..not even if its a card for a boy!! :D

I'd initially used black ribbon, but that seemed to be standing out, so dulled the black with a bit of organza sheer ribbon. Image is again from cuddly buddly. And no white gel pen for me this time..wanted to keep it clean and neat.

Sending this card to Meljens Design challenge Blog. This week the challenge is to use Sparkle. bling it is for me.

See ya soon,

10 comments:

  1. a very cute card... love the colors too... turquoise is my fave fave color:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Tejal, lovely version of your card, beautiful colour. Friends are so important I totally agree :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and I love the color combination too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable card, I love the color combo and ofcourse the bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally fab clean and sparkly card!... live the evenly spread BLING!!.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the glossy flower...do u cut a scalloped circle for the flower n then glitter it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the flower and I adore this layout!! I am gonna totally case it someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so cheerful and cute! I love the color combo you used too. Just Adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...this card catch my eyes! love the clean look of this card and yes..i love the "flower" look like--the sparkling blue? how did you that!! so cool!

    hugs
    yenni

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful, Tejal! I remember the red version and I love this one just as much! The sparkly flower is wonderful! Oh, and it's perfect to be inspired by Pit'r bandaid - inspiration comes from everywhere! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...