Monday, September 19, 2011

Sketch Time


I'm playing with a sketch...Sketch is by Piali...

 And since I wanted to take part in the hero arts challenge this time...didn't have any autumn stamps, but window card..That I could do...so this is my entry for the window cards on the Hero Arts blog!
 
Supplies - Woodgrain textured CS (local), pattern papers from Echo park and Papermania
MS 3-in-1 butterfly punch, Pie lane glitter balls,Pie lane heart rhinestone
 Charcoal twine-Baker's twine. Stamps Hero Arts-Kiss from the sun, inside sentiment -3 bugs in a rug. Felt wings from a key chain,distress inks, LSG-glitz spritz and white gel pen, stamp-a-ma-jig

This Pink CS actually started out as white textured CS, I covered it heavily with distress inks - Worn lipstick and Fired brick. Then came my newest glitter spray, The lindy stamp gang's Glitz spritz in Scintillating Silver. And oh gosh, those are some amazing sprays..such a fine and beautiful mist..totally worth every penny I spent on it...
 
Here is the sparkly sheen on that CS, it settled beautifully in the grooves and is even shinier IRL...I added a row of butterflies from Martha steward punch, and black glitter balls.. (one of those glitter balls is trying to run away..didn't see it till I just posted it)

The inside again began as a plain white drawing paper, heavy use of distress inks, tumbled glass, broken china, shabby shutters and peeled paint. After they dried, I stamped the dress 4 times on the paper, and paper pieced it with echo park and papermania papers...(sorry about those pins hanging in mid air..)Popped up the 3rd dress with foam dots and added the felt wings behind it..a baby girl is like an angel, is she not? I sure seem to think so..
Added just a bit of charcoal baker's twine..and some fancy bows! That's all for this card..

So there you have it..my very heavily distressed and colorful card...I must say I'm in love with distress inks and its my day 7 of doing the Inspiration showcase class with Jennifer McGuire..and boy these distress inks can do wonders!!! Loving it..you'll be seeing a lot of distressing from me..

Pssst....just a little shout out to Vicky's (clips-n-cuts blog)  give-away for a 25$ gift voucher from Simon says!! Click here to find out...

See you soon!!

18 comments:

  1. Super pretty.. love the winged one... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning... love the wow pinky woodgrain on the front(luk who ws teasing me abt teh pinky tiles ;p)

    and inside is breathtaking too... super cute clips too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the distressing,looks great.On the whole a beautiful card,superb:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so beautiful all shimmery and glittery , the inside of the card is just too fab those cute dresses and the angel wings just stole my heart ,loved everything about your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Tejal! Loved the cute little dresses and distressing..Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is some creation there girlie... lovely lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card and all the distressing. And now I am so eagerly waiting for my next few colors of distressing inks to arrive :)

    Can't wait to get my fingers inky :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nooooww i get what you were talking about LOL sorry i was very sleepy last night. sadly we dont have paypal here.
    I love the reddy red goodness and the shimmer.
    the dress is too cute and fabby idea for the wings!
    only god knows when i will get my distress inks :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunningly gorgeous!! love the wing idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Stunning card!! Gorgeous. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally loved the distressing!..it looks fab:)and cool idea for the wings..the shimmer on the woodgrain in gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww!.. Cutie card!.. Love the clothes line!.. And the loads of distressing!.. Its looking fab! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Tejal. I like all the distressing:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow luv the texture. Its so pretty n inside is so sweet. Luv this n Yes I like the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the card topper..... Should feel good to FEEL!!! Decking up of the inside is way too good.... You are going stronger everyday.... :D

    Hugs)))

    Ash... :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. your cards are soooo pretty
    I am a new follower from Feline playful....
    Hope you will come visit....www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful crads,.... lovely clothes line and the the wings .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my!! oh my!! these are all so stunning!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...