Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My love for bling....

....never seems to end...the day I got my Pixie Dust glitter pack from Pie Lane, I wanted to sit and make a card...but that same day I had to travel...so well today I finished it...and even though its very cloudy, rainy and oh so chilly here (yes, my prayers have finally been answered !!)  I took some pics and immediately got around to sharing it..I'll try for a better pic soon!

This card is by no means my own..Its a CASE of a card I saw on the Hero Arts blog, but I loved the simplicity of it, and having just got my own set..had to play with it...and it gave me endless possibilities to glitter up!!

Yeah, I tend to yap a lot!!


But when it comes to glitter, I don't kid..I love it...and when I'd asked Srinanda of Pie Lane Studio for some Pixie dust glitter, they didn't disappoint me...I looove this glitter...just sparkly and yummy!!  (p.s. Sri, I think I have two same greens in the box :( }

And what helps in making this glitter adhere is my newest toy, Quickie glue pen, a big dry painting brush to dust off the excess glitter and 2-3 scratch papers...use the same paper to catch the glitter and you're likely to have contamination (that psycho glitter speak for you)

Supplies - DP from echo park, stamp set - Be happy  Hero arts, and sentiment - thoughtful messages  
glitter balls in maroon. 

I think the DP is splash or summer days from Echo park...getting old...(yeah birthday next month :D)
I paper pieced the entire flower and then applied glitter, one part at a time..tried to give a bit of shading in the leaves..and the stem is bronze glitter. I added a few butterflies, but they didn't seem to fit the card, so off they went (just in case you had to ask where my butterflies were!!)

So that's it..oh yeah! before I forget, I've updated my sale page with some stampin up stamp sets.

21 comments:

  1. wow...this is pretty,,and ya missing those butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG tejal.. This looks super... Actually it looks YUM... how r u so neat with glitter???

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, what a lovely stamp set and that glitter looks so lively.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. B'ful card... The pixie dust glitter effect is looking awesome..liked the way you shaded the leaves with two shades of green... Just lovely..!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is fantastic!!! how beautiful is that glitter!!! love it!so neat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, all that bling! Girlie, this is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute..cute ! Love your shading with the glitter !

    ReplyDelete
  8. yummmmm!! yes, your are very tidy blinger :D

    Did u get the pens??

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just so love ur blingy cards.... they are way too neat.... I mean even at my bestest best I could not have managed that.... Super one Tejal....

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the simplicity of the card and the neatly done bling is in a class of its own. its just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes ur love for Bling n Glitter is just so kewl!! i love it too though u wont see them on all my cards :P and oh my what pretty colour combination!!! just loved it! Its a perfect "cheer me up" card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute and neat! You inspired me to try my hands on bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!.. pretty card!.. LOVE LOVE LOVE the flower! :D
    Sooo much bling!.. SOOO awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that blingy card Tejal. I love glitter too:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is extraordinarily beautiful! I love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just beautiful...nice looking stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The double green on the leaves is so cool!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Card here Tejal:0) I'm having a message from your blog that my access is denied, I hope you get this message, keep well, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love love LOVE the glitter!! :D Such a lovely CAS card.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...