Thursday, September 22, 2011

Some random shares

Since I have no cards to post, I thought about doing some random shares of the week...

This is the gorgeous candy I won from Radhika...40 sheets of 6x6 pattern paper, some awesome blingers and cute ribbons along with some heart shaped pearls..Thanks girlie..I'm in a paper heaven right now!


This is the super super cute stamp I just bought off etsy...the giraffe and the elephant and the turtle were the main reasons to buy  this...and this is a huge set..8x9...isn't it gorgeous??


Received my May ATC's - the left one is from Vaishali...love the beautiful textures on the card...and the one on right is from Romina...I love that cow stamp..so cute!

And I finally get to share my ATC's...which I'd been dying to show off...

This one is stamped and colored, with a googly eye..and the PP and the stamp is from Imaginisce line- animal crackers. super fun papers!

 
This one was when I was bit by the embossing bug and my new stamp set...the butterfly is embossed in white and the sentiment in clear..loads of distressing..which I seem to love these days!! 
So that's it for now..see you soon with another card..and maybe some fabbie news... ( no the stork ain't visiting me anytime soon)

16 comments:

  1. I love those papers... i love the stamp set.. love your ATCs.. I have not received mine.. :-(... and.. Will you stamp some of those cute animals and send them to me... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so many goodies and your embossed butterfly is awesome plus super cute elephant!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You - the queen of crafting - have no projects to share with us?!?!?! Kinda hard to believe Tejal! :)
    You have some FAB stuff with you! Wow! Looking forward to some new projects and the fab news coming our way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow all that paper is super gorgeous.... and the stamp set is super cute....

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow those paper's are gorgeous ,love those ATC'S both the one's u received as well as the one's you made just gorgeous.and i am really drolling over the stamp set it's so so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy stuff an dloved your creations tooo...awaiting the news eagerly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love the cute stamp set from etsy:)..they are freaking cute:)..and the PPs....lucky you:)..you make me jealous:)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow tejal!! such a cool pic i'm falling in love with my own stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute stamp set!!! and dat elephant ATC is so so cute Tejal!!!

    n yea, waiting to hear THE good news :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the hug and kisses piece. The designs are very neat and I love the bright pink. A cool and lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the FUN FAIR themed ATC.... God knows who got it!!! Well! I gotcha post mine too.... :( And on that new stamp set I would have picked it for the journaling part.... Blah! blah! blah!

    Ash.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mwaaaaah!, Tejal!

    We love you and thats all you need to know! What should really matter to you is what we think about you than what somebody who matter the least to you has to say! :)

    Just remember.. this too shall pass..

    Cheer up!!


    Love,
    Shruti

    ReplyDelete
  13. i got the elephant one... it is soo cute...!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the last card is precious!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great work..
    Also wanted to congratulate on your interview..
    Was fun to know more about u and ur passions :)
    Hope u get ur shop soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...