Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Coffee Cup Card

Technically its not a card...its more like a tag/bookmark with a pocket inside. Its a pocket tag.

Haven't made anything new in ages...been stuck on my baby scrapbook for ages...reason being, I've ripped 3 pages at least 4 times...so that is 12 pages done again and again. Because I'm not happy.
If I'm not happy giving something, I won't give it. Enough justifications, just came by to show this tag..my one and only card I've made for Valentine's this year...probably the last too!!

It for a friend who loves Coffee, well nothing says Friendship and coffee like a coffee cup! Free hand cut the shape, the lid. The sentiment is computer generated, dies are Couture Creations. Its my first take on something truly vintagey. Loads of distress ink used....Walnut stain and vintage photo. This is the most I could for a guy...how I stopped myself from adding flowers and butterflies and ribbons, my poor heart knows!!

Some brown twine and a punched heart says it all!!

The coffee cup lid slides out to reveal a tag...for a little message!! The sentiment is from Lawn fawn..

 
 No heart is ever complete without some glitter and glossy accents!!

Linking this to the Itsy Bitsy Pattern Paper Challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Love the shape and the slider and hey who said guys dont like flowers..my hubby goes all " wow" on seeing handmade flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very well done Tejal..the shape is so well cut and this card/tag or whatever you call it, looks perfect for a guy.. Love the glossy, glittery heart :)
    And i understand what it would have been like to not add flowers and butterflies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How absolutely adorable is this... This is actually cute... and quite different from your usual style TEE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Tejal ...what a lovely unique shape and made so very meticulously with such a perfect neat finish ...never expect anything less from you :) ..i really like the whole vintage look you have created and that tag insert idea is simply Fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintagey look and also the loads of distress inks used on this one.The heart and the twine is ohh so cute.Love the sentiment too .How true is that.Have read it earlier too but it looks awesome the way you have used it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Tejal - Love Love Love this one. I literally get a high when I see something original and this one really takes me to the top! What a clever idea to create a coffee cup and even better - the tag component... supah! Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Pattern Paper Challenge. All the very best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome girl! I love this and that shape just rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tejal,

    Even the small picture of your project on Linky looked stunning.
    Needless to say, you tag/bookmark is stunning and beautiful.

    Now, I know why you are one of the prominent names in the Indian Paper-Crafting Scene.

    Thank you for being an inspiration.

    Regards,
    Vithya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag/bookmark Tejal. Glad to see you in action :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...