Thursday, April 9, 2015

A quick card share

Hello everyone!

Here is another card that I made on the same slider technique that I showed in one of my previous post...(Yes, I am working on a tutorial...so a day or two when I can upload it)

I don't have a video of this card...and just two pictures to show!! (Shocking isn't??)Made and given in day!

Its a very very simple...I kept the background  simple. I cut the heart template on an acetate sheet with my Silhouette Cameo and inked the background with it. Since I wanted the silhouettes to be the highlight of the card.

And covered it with vellum to soften the look. The silhouettes are traced and cut from free vector files..


Sentiment is again written with my Sigma Micron pen using Cameo and when you pull the right tab out,


Here is the message you see..

Since it was to be a no fuss, no frills card, that's what I went with...

Envelope made from DCWV stack paper, using the envelope punch board.

Till the next post,
Much love,
Tejal

2 comments:

  1. Too good Tejal !! The slider is wonderful !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I love how this card turned out. And for a second there I was like.. what happened.. how come the figures got close?? Lol! ;) Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...