Monday, March 7, 2016

You are Awesome!!


So I begin my posting in March...Trying to do a lot of intentional work here..and hopefully sticking to it. Wishful thinking does not work..Planning and writing it down, works!

So I know this girl called Priya Sondhi...an amazing girl, totally inspiring crafter and one of the most sweetest person I am lucky to call a friend ..So she sent this Aaaaamazing background stamp from MFT called All over Roses...(I still don't know how she knew it was on my wishlist) but once I got it, I had to play!!

I made two backgrounds with it.

You have already seen the card I made with the Pink in this post


 
 This is the other card I made.
The sentiment is from Lil Inkers, Embossed in Platinum Sparkle Powder.

Pretty simple, but had to wait till I sent it out to someone who made me shout out with joy!!
I am so blessed to know people like her. I am not a huge fan of surprises, because not everyone gets it right with what I love. I am pretty weird that way.
But this girl...oh!! She found out that I am a fan of Amish Tripathi, the author. And she just happened to know him. What are the odds!!
And she sends me the whole set of books, personally signed by him. I was on cloud nine that day...and to this day, every time I see those books I have a huge grin on my face!! Thank you Anang for being the one person whose surprise I totally loved!! Big big hugs to you girl!!


I have a lot of scheduled posts coming up...and many trios and duos of cards using a single stamp set..
As I am making more than one card with my supplies already out! Why not!!



5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love what you've done with the background. Your card is absolutely fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards!!! I could surely feel the joy, Tejal :) Oh yeah...crafting community is filled with such sweet souls...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours... love the card too...😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Tejal! love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to appreciate my work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...